Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Living simply... not a simple task

With so much chaos going on in my life the past few years (two deployments, family turmoil, and a major location shift), I've been trying to take the time to relax and get my life back on track lately. While that seems like an easy task here, it hasn't really turned out the way I want yet. Don't get me wrong, after two deployments I love the idea that I get to go home every day now and don't have to work weekends. Yet, it seems as if I've overloaded myself so much that I'm still not getting things done.

I have all these grand plans... things I want to do and places I want to see. I think so far I've been trying to do everything and in turn, I've done nothing. There are so many ideas floating around in my head that I just get stressed out trying to pick one to do. I think it's time to take a step back and work on prioritizing things.

Long Term Goal
Up first on the list (one of my resolutions): Get back into a consistent workout schedule and tone up.

Accomplishing this by joining a CrossFit gym. My friend is a trainer and has convinced me. Sounds challenging and fun and I can't wait to start really lifting and training again.

Short Term Goal
My house and room are continuosly in a state of mess. I'm going to work on doing a little every day after getting home. You know, before I hunker down in front of the tv. **fingers crossed for this one**

Updates on all to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment