Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

color POP!!

A few weeks ago, I enrolled in an online photography class given by one of my favorite bloggers and instagrammers Christina from Little Fashion Diary. I've always had an interest in photography, but with work committments I've never been able to take an actual class and despite having numerous books on the subject I've always felt that my photos were somewhat... blah. This class has been amazing so far! With weekly photo "homework" projects, it's really helped me to "see" differently and inspired me to take more pictures. Last weeks lesson was on color and balance.

Here's my photo submission:
IMG_1736

I was even recognized as a class standout for it! Yay. We'll wait and see what happens with this weeks landscape photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment