Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

let the eating begin!

San Diego Restaurant Week January 15-20!

Are you excited? Cause I am. This is going to be my first one and I'm drooling just looking over the lists of places to eat and the items they are showcasing.

This is how it works:
Most restaurants have a set menu and price. Some even offer lunch settings. Sadly, I can't break away long enough to try these, so it'll be the dinner options for me. Most are either $30 or $40 a person. Off the bat that seems a lot, but when you look at the menus and consider what you are a getting, an apetizer course, main course and dessert at some of the premier restaurants around town, it's really not that much. Just the entree will run you that high of a price tag on any other night, so really this is a steal.

Here's a couple places on my list so far. (While $30-$40 is still cheaper than a regular dining out experience, my wallet and waistline can't handle more than a couple of these eat out nights in one week).

Peohe's:
1. Choice of First/Appetizers Course
3. Choice of Third/Dessert Course
Island Cheesecake or No Ka Oi (Fresh macadamia nut ice cream pie in a chocolate cookie crust, topped with Belgian bittersweet hot chocolate sauce and macadamia nuts) or Macadamia Nut Creme Brulee

No comments:

Post a Comment