Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

goal for the week!

Put up some pictures!

I have a small obsession with picture frames... I love them. I especially love the collage ones. The problem is that while I love picture frames and I love taking pictures, I am very bad at the follow through of actually printing pictures and putting them in the frames.

I also have all this wonderful artwork from my last deployment that is still rolled up and needs to be framed and hung somewhere. Every night I stare at my bare walls and think, hmmm... I should put some pictures up. Then what happens? I get distracted by something on the tv or I just end up laying on the couch again.

At the very least this week, I'm going to print out some pictures and get them in the frames so that I can stop staring at my blank, ugly brown walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment